This ad above first appeared in the June 1958 issue of "The National Geographic Magazine." It reflects the start of service of the new
Moore-McCormack Lines, Inc.
The brochure below was issued to advertise the accommodations available on the two new cruise ships.
This brochure was made prior to the ships' refurbishment in 1963.
This is the last brochure for the twin sisters. Some of the cruises listed did not go ahead as planned because in early September
1969 the ships were laid up in Baltimore.